Professional Opportunities aboard the MV Explorer
Resources for Prospective Enrichment Voyages Faculty and Staff
Enrichment Voyages provide distinctive opportunities for professors, musicians, and others to travel the world and help create a lasting experience for our participants.
Enrichment Voyages is seeking interested professionals to serve in various roles onboard the ship:
- Expert Speakers: individuals who are able to lead engaging presentations on themes relevant to our ports-of-call and/or appealing, general-interest subject matter.
- Workshop leaders: individuals who translate their special talent, such as foreign language, art, or wine, into an interactive series of workshops for our participants.
- Entertainers: talented singers, instrumentalists, comedians, and dancers who can perform in our Piano Bar and evening lounge, or perform as headline entertainers.
- Activities staff: individuals who love to be around people and to proactively offer a helping hand.
- Often we have a need for other specialized positions, such as professional photographers, videographers, and communications coordinators.
Browse employment opportunities
See the positions we have available on upcoming voyages. Browse>>
How to apply
When you are ready to apply for a position, please create an application>>
- All applications must be submitted electronically by clicking the link above. You will be redirected to the online application system where you can search for both faculty and staff opportunities. During the application process, you will upload supporting documents (e.g., CV or resume, cover letter, etc.)
- Once you have created your application you will be able to log back in any time to update your information. If you have forgotten your password simply click I forgot my password.
- When you create an application, you essentially have a personal profile in place. In order to apply for individual positions, search postings to find the one(s) of interest to which you may link your application.
- If you have applied for a posting and have not heard back from us, it means that you are still in the active pool of applicants and the position has not been filled. Positions are very competitive and not all candidates will receive an interview. Should there be interest in your candidacy, a member of the voyage’s administrative team will contact you.
- Should you wish to apply for future voyages, please log onto the system and click on “search postings”. Once you have found a position for which you wish to apply, click on “apply to this posting.” At that point you will have the opportunity to attach updated supporting documents.
For assistance with faculty applications, view these faculty application instructions.
For assistance with staff applications, view these staff applications instructions.
Email email@example.com or call 877.224.0797 and ask for Justin McIntyre.